Who is Marie Haynes?
Dr. Marie Haynes is recognized as a leader in the SEO industry and has 15 years of experience helping businesses of all sizes improve their site quality. She has helped train many of today’s brightest minds in the SEO industry. Marie is known for understanding Google’s rapidly changing search algorithms. She was among the first to teach on E-A-T (now E-E-A-T), using the Quality Raters’ Guidelines to improve site quality, and understanding AI driven systems like the Helpful Content System and SpamBrain. Marie has been featured on Search Engine Land, Search Engine Round Table and mentioned in many publications including The Atlantic, Forbes, Entrepreneur and Inc.
Today, she spends her time obsessively learning and sharing all she can on how AI is rapidly changing the digital marketing landscape:
- How LLMs (Large Language Models) work. Recommended reading: What is ChatGPT doing?
- How we can use tools like ChatGPT and Bard.
- Google’s SGE (Search Generative Experience). Marie is a beta tester alongside many other SEO’s. She shares on Twitter and of course, in newsletter.
- ChatGPT and Microsoft Plugins. Businesses are starting to create plugins that connect with all of Microsoft’s Copilot offerings including Windows.
- How businesses are using AI to their advantage. AI is changing Google ads dramatically. It sounds like Google will give us the ability to train models on our data and then allow users to interact with it. Exciting things are happening!